Wanna start getting the most of Google+ but don’t wanna go through the hassle of manually adding all your Facebook friends? Now there is a way to add all of your Facebook friends into your Google circles with not much effort at all. As of this writing, there is no official way to import your Facebook friends into your Google+ circles but there is a very easy work-around.
- Google+ account (let me know if you need an invitation)
- Facebook account
- Yahoo account
- 5 minutes
Hit read more for the details instructions and pictures.
- Open up your yahoo account and go to mail.
- From mail, navigate to the contacts tab on the left then import—>Facebook.
- Hit okay.
All of your Facebook friend’s emails will now be importing into your Yahoo.
- Now we need to export those contacts into a file your Google account can read. click export. I chose vCard Single File and it worked great.
- Once you have that file downloaded go to http://www.google.com/contacts and create a new folder called Facebook Contacts(optional).
- Upload that vCard file into your new Facebook Contacts folder.
- Go to Google+ and click your circles tab. You should now see all your Facebook contact emails under “find and invite”.
- You can now put each contact into their respective circle. I created a separate circle for these Facebook friends and called it “Invitations”. I then clicked “more actions” and then “select all”. I dragged all of those contacts into my “Invitations” circle and now they have all been added to my Google+ account.
My final result:
If you found this helpful please feel free to comment/like it and follow me on twitter @JoshTGreenwood. Thanks for reading!